Family psychology is a topic that worries almost every couple. Men and women are so different that living together gives rise to certain problems even with the boundless love of two hearts.
Reason for family disagreement
Young couples during the period of a bouquet-candy relationship often swear loyalty and trust to each other, promise to understand each other, and give in. These are the lyrics. The prose of life begins when two people begin to live together. Here all promises are gradually erased, in their place come mutual grievances and constant reproaches. Accident? Not at all.
Everyday life makes serious adjustments to relationships. Added to romance is routine work that has nothing to do with that love euphoria from meetings and walks in the park. At the initial stage, life in marriage turns out to be completely different from what young people imagined, which provokes resentment and discontent.
The main reasons for quarrels are:
- The division of domestic work – so often the parties consider it unfair and cannot evenly divide the responsibilities around the house so that everyone is satisfied.
- Monotonous evenings – dating and romantic walks have receded into the background, they just don’t make sense when people live together. At the same time, evenings become boring and monotonous, and this spoils the mood.
- Distrust – the couple has little free time from each other, which is very difficult for those people who were previously mostly left to themselves. Now they need to report to someone, talk about every step and conversation with a friend.
To all this kaleidoscope of grievances can be added jealousy, from which partners suffer a lot, and dissatisfaction, including in intimacy. Nobody talks about love anymore.
How to solve the problem?
Family psychology and discussion of problems with a professional psychologist will help to solve problem situations in the family. No desire to visit psychologists? Then you can first try to figure it out yourself by following a few simple steps:
- Discuss all household chores and help each other whenever possible.
- Speak out your grievances, bring everything up for discussion.
- Not to argue, but to convince.
- Do not hide anything so as not to lose confidence.
And one should not forget about that light feeling, which became the reason for living together. She helps young couples to endure all the problems and establish an ideal family life.